Easy Learning – Times Tables
Prices go up when the timer hits zero
Lay a solid foundation your kids to learn tables to master different aspects of mathematics as division, algebra, long multiplication and even fractions.
1990 in stock
|Buy any 2 books & get 30% discount||2 - 2||30% ₹91.00|
|Buy any 3 books & get 35% discount||3 - 3||35% ₹84.50|
|Buy 4-8 books and get 40% discount||4 - 8||40% ₹78.00|
|Buy >8 -10 books and get 45% discount||8 - 10||45% ₹71.50|
|Buy > 11 books and get 50% discount||11 +||50% ₹65.00|
Learning Multiplication is an essential part of growing child. It is an important foundation for learning different aspects of mathematics as division, algebra, long multiplication and even fractions.
If your kid doesn’t have solid grasp of the times table, they may find these areas to be hard to understand and may fall behind in their mathematics lessons.
Memorizing the table isn’t that difficult if certain approach is followed.
- Firstly, try to memorize the list. Make them learn first (3,6,9,12,15,18)
- Have your child say it aloud while pointing to the answers one by one with a finger or pen.
- After your child has gone through it a few times, ask to repeat the list from memory.
- Make your child memorize the list both upwards and downwards. Continue this way until your child can “rattle” the first list 3,6,9,12,15,18.
- Then tackle the last part of the list : 21,24,27,30,33,36. Do the same things you did with the first part of the list.
- Lastly, work with the whole list of answers. Practice the list UP and DOWN until goes smooth and easy.
- Next, practice individual problems randomly. You should ask orally (“What is 5 time 3?”) or point to the problems on the paper, or use flashcards. The goal at this stage is to associate each answer 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36, with a certain multiplication fact (such as 7X3)
|Dimensions||8.5 × 11 × .25 cm|
|No. of pages|
7+ years old
4 colour book (coloured)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.